* Requires separate enrollment.
**Will be available to qualified customers.
***A service fee per withdrawal will be assessed after the sixth withdrawal per statement cycle.
*Combined balances are calculated by adding the checking and savings average ledger balance plus the CD, IRA, and loan current balance that occurred in each of your deposit and loan accounts during your statement cycle.
Prime & Prime Plus additional features available.
- Check printing: (fee depends on style and quantity of check order).
- Cashier’s Checks – Limited to 2 per month per account. Each Cashier’s Check exceeding this number will incur a $2.00 fee per check..
- Paid Overdraft or NSF Item – $30.00 each item, Consumer: $120.00 limit per day Business: No Limit.
- Returned Overdraft or NSF Item – $30.00 each item, Consumer: $120.00 limit per day Business: No Limit.
- A Negative Balance Fee of $5.00 per day (Monday – Friday excluding Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays) will be imposed, if any item causes your account to be negative, including the imposition of other fees and the negative balance is not brought positive within 5 days.
- Stop Payment – $25.00 each.
- Return Deposit Item – $2.00 per item.
* Rate information on interest-bearing accounts – Please call (931) 722-2265, (931) 722-5454, (931) 724-2265 or (931) 766-6633 for current rate information. The interest rates and annual percentage yields on these accounts are determined by bank management and are subject to change at any time. ** This disclosure is to advise you that the purchase of any insurance product from us is not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by The Bank of Waynesboro. The insurance product is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other federal government agency of the United States, and is not a deposit.